New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_vote_lcapFire King High Avatar Garunix I_voting_barFire King High Avatar Garunix I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_vote_lcapFire King High Avatar Garunix I_voting_barFire King High Avatar Garunix I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

Fire King High Avatar Garunix

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

DuelingNetwork Name : BlackFireBlaster
Location : Baku, Azerbaijan, Asia, The World, The Solar System, The MilkyWay Galaxy, The Universe

Fire King High Avatar Garunix Empty
PostSubject: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 am

well since theres no card discussion section which there should be i'll post this here

so this is what happens i dueled eldarking1 and i destroyed garunix from hand this is all good but during his standby phase he says garunix has to be during my standby phase even though it says during the NEXT standby phase and then he calls me noob and gets it wrong cuz WootyMcWoot told me this: https://i.imgur.com/yiA3zEG.jpg
so i wanna know what the rest of the academy thinks which standby phase garunix summons and whether or not eldarking1 should recieve punishment for being disrespectful to a member of staff when he is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Xtreme enigma

DuelingNetwork Name : Xtreme enigma or ~Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 am

play it on pro Razz you'll find your answers there
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

Location : Baku, Azerbaijan, Asia, The World, The Solar System, The MilkyWay Galaxy, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 am

we dont do pro besides eldarking1 needs to learn PROPER rules and not assume he's always right. he needs to learn to not be self-worshipping and assume everything that comes out his mouth is gold ¬_¬ so in otherwords dont be cocky cuz you aint always right
Back to top Go down
Xtreme enigma

DuelingNetwork Name : Xtreme enigma or ~Prongs

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:01 am

using my replay of the infinite loop (i had 2 garunix one on field one in grave so they kept killing each other then reviving) garunix comes back from the grave after EACH standby phase, whether it be yours or your opponents
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:06 am

so lets see so far thats me, enigma and WootyMcWoot (a DN Admin) so 3 against eldarking1, 1.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:24 am

ok just chill its a childrens card game nothin more , so both of u put ur whips away and get along again... if u dont like what i just said then calll the cops..........

That is all for now
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:53 am

*911* "hello? officer? there is a man standing between me and my teaching a disrespectful cocky person a lesson, please tell the said disrespectful cocky person to stop being disrespectful and cocky and get his flipping facts straight before being cocky. thank you in advance officer."

p.s. the thank you only stands while you carry out my request officer.
p.p.s. incase u didnt get that i meant the admins being the officers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire King High Avatar Garunix   Fire King High Avatar Garunix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fire King High Avatar Garunix
Page 1 of 1