New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_vote_lcap:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_voting_bar:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_vote_lcap:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_voting_bar:( why just why? why did u leave me  I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

:( why just why? why did u leave me

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

:( why just why? why did u leave me  Empty
PostSubject: :( why just why? why did u leave me    :( why just why? why did u leave me  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 am

:( why just why? why did u leave me  MRn0srF

ok i didnt have magi and shark in hand i made use ofwhat i had and thats how this turned out and the guy raged when i played a rat loop Sad i really wnted to test my new rl deck out on the world
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

DuelingNetwork Name : BlackFireBlaster
Location : Baku, Azerbaijan, Asia, The World, The Solar System, The MilkyWay Galaxy, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: :( why just why? why did u leave me    :( why just why? why did u leave me  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 am

well it looked like u had magi shark combo right there..... and its cuz nobody likes windups.....i told u so.
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: :( why just why? why did u leave me    :( why just why? why did u leave me  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 7:20 am

i didny i had double magi rabbit and rat
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

PostSubject: Re: :( why just why? why did u leave me    :( why just why? why did u leave me  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 2:10 am

:( why just why? why did u leave me  MDIaBKr

ok i know i have shark magi but i used facotry to get them and i played hevay he raged :/ what did i do to make him rage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: :( why just why? why did u leave me    :( why just why? why did u leave me  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

:( why just why? why did u leave me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Academy :: Service Lounge :: Showcase :: Duel Showcase-
Jump to:  
Forum Width fix