New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
i'm the leader of ra yellow I_vote_lcapi'm the leader of ra yellow I_voting_bari'm the leader of ra yellow I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
i'm the leader of ra yellow I_vote_lcapi'm the leader of ra yellow I_voting_bari'm the leader of ra yellow I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

i'm the leader of ra yellow

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jef12345

DuelingNetwork Name : jef12345

i'm the leader of ra yellow Empty
PostSubject: i'm the leader of ra yellow   i'm the leader of ra yellow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 11:39 pm

hi everyone.
i'm the current leader of ra yellow dorm, i'll help all of u to become a better duelists and help u improve ur skills. i'll put homeworks here every week and puzzles and some lessons sometimes which gonna help u get DP.
i'm not good at talking and thoose stuff so if anyone of u need a help or advise just pm me on DN or on the academy.

hope u all love this dorm and have fun on it Smile.
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: i'm the leader of ra yellow   i'm the leader of ra yellow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 2:42 am

hope you do a great job
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

DuelingNetwork Name : zarnold98

PostSubject: Re: i'm the leader of ra yellow   i'm the leader of ra yellow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:07 am

No ur not now .(Topic locked)
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

PostSubject: Re: i'm the leader of ra yellow   i'm the leader of ra yellow I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2014 3:20 am

youuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr fired
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm the leader of ra yellow   i'm the leader of ra yellow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm the leader of ra yellow
Page 1 of 1