New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
NWA official war team I_vote_lcapNWA official war team I_voting_barNWA official war team I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
NWA official war team I_vote_lcapNWA official war team I_voting_barNWA official war team I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

NWA official war team

Go down 
+10
Runzy
Yugiho20
supdesup
EbilKid
Kakashi
Elio54321
Pepchoninga
L Lawliet
Noel
Trent
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

NWA official war team Empty
PostSubject: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 am

The Official NWA War Team

As you all know, we've been growing as a academy.However I'd like to take it to the next level,by having some nice wars. Very Happy

Therefore, I am deciding to change this here and now. I want a team that is going to be chosen from for all wars. Those in this official NWA team will be the ones picked for the war.

But, of course, getting into this team won't be easy. You will have to pass a test; if you don't pass the test, you don't get to join the team. If the test is failed, then you, unfortunately, cannot join the team, unless a war captain or head grants you a retest, or free entry if recommended.  Failing the test two times will result in permanent exclusion from the team, and you cannot apply again.

Note: ~Nickz will be manager of the war team, and the Captain will be D/c There is currently a co-captain spot available, and we will be searching for a trusted war member to serve as the co-leader.

For a test, post below with the following:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name:    
DN Profile Screenshot:  
War Experience:  
Decks you would war with:
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

If your application is accepted, you will be tested by Yugiho20,L Lawliet,Runzy or D/c.  You can post your applications in reply to this topic. Keep in mind that without joining this, you can't war for the academy, unless an exception is made by ~Nickz.

I wish you all good luck in joining this war team.  There can only be a total of 15 members at a time.

Executive Manager: ~Nickz
Team Captain: D/c
Co-Captain:

Team Members:

1. Yugiho20
2. Runzy // xRated.Runzy
3. L lawliet
4. D/c // Disconnection // Tetsuya Kuroko.
5. Supdesup
6. Noel
7. King Naruto // NUNS3: Kiba

Honorary War Members:

Fails:
Elio

Last edited by Trent on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

DuelingNetwork Name : OnlyGodCanStopMeNow

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:09 am

DN Name: OnlyGodCanStopMeNow
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/YZv9z5L.png
War Experience: none
Decks you would war with: Batteryman, BA, shaddoll, tellar, tellardolls, Fire Kings, Fire Fist
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team: because it looks good
Why you think you are fit for this team: because im a good duelist and im improving a lot
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

DuelingNetwork Name : zarnold98

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:42 am

Accpeted noel u in
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:08 pm

Law did you test Noel and also get supdesup out of the team he faild the test.
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:19 pm

Actualy i won against sup 2-1 and lost against noel 2-1 but yea actualy sup did good
Back to top Go down
Elio54321

DuelingNetwork Name : elio54321

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:18 am

DN Name:elio54321    
DN Profile Screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/0h9W91x.png 
War Experience:None  
Decks you would war with:Batteryman,Tellarknights
Dueling Network Accomplishments:None
Why you want to join this team:Cuz i wanna level up my skills.  
Why you think you are fit for this team:Idk
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

DuelingNetwork Name : Disconnection // 9volt

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:30 am

Alrighty ladies.
Lets make this an actual test and not just one duel.

So the test will follow.
1 Get approved.
2. Get tested for Meta TCG deck
3. Get tested non-meta TCG deck
4. Get tested for ANOTHER TCG deck
5. Pass the above 4 and your in.

Some questions:
Why two Meta TCG duels?
Answer: Its quite simple, we need to know if you know how to use the meta this format. If you don't know how to use the meta, it will be quite hard to war against some tough teams.

Question: Why a non-meta TCG duel?
Answer: To find our how much skill you have. A Non-Meta TCG duel is unpredictable and may help A LOT when you war incase you end up against a unique but powerful deck.

Question: Wouldn't this test take over a long period of time?
Answer: In general yes it would take a long time, but you may do each duel at different times, not all one after another, but the tester must keep records somewhere on the person of which they are testing.
This test should take 1 week Approximately (Not dueling but to finish the test)
Yes it may seem over the top but if we want a good team we must do what we need to do to make sure it is 100% good.

This will be our new system.
The only way to change this is to either show a better system or show me BIG flaws.
Back to top Go down
Runzy
Admin
Runzy

DuelingNetwork Name : xRaTeD.Runzy

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:09 am

D/c thats too long.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:33 am

Yes I know that, but I did discuss that in my post, read it fully.
We want a good war team, not a trash one.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

DuelingNetwork Name : zanekaiser123

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:41 am

I have a question.

2. Get tested for Meta TCG deck

That means I must duel the tester with a meta deck?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 1:49 am

Yes indeed Ebil.
The tester and testee must use a Meta TCG deck.

Also, elio failed the test.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:10 am

Now Again i will say that to make sure this war team is the best we can get you will have to defeat the tester (D/c Lawliet and Runzy) 2-0!!! we cant get anyone like that...so i think that noel and sup need to get out...
Back to top Go down
Noel

Noel

DuelingNetwork Name : OnlyGodCanStopMeNow

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:53 am

i defeated lawliet, now defeating 2-0 somebody isnt the easiest thing to do especially against a good duelist like him and also you are not guaranteed to draw godly every duel
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:36 am

Pepchoninga wrote:
Now Again i will say that to make sure this war team is the best we can get you will have to defeat the tester (D/c Lawliet and Runzy) 2-0!!! we cant get anyone like that...so i think that noel and sup need to get out...

your concept sucks dude... its clear to me you don't know much about dueling
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 7:25 am

Dude u don't need to win 2-0 just show skills.... Like sup even if he lost match he is in Btw he had bad amtchup Satellar vs BA
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 9:53 am

Pepchoninga wrote:

Pep, follow my system, I have more experience in wars over the majority of NWA.
The only people here who have more than me are Runzy and Hoe. Follow my system. Just because you 2-0 doesn't mean your good. You could have a bad-match-up.
Back to top Go down
Yugiho20

DuelingNetwork Name : Yugiho20

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:23 pm

just show skills we dont care if you loose 2-0 just show what ur made of!

also DC i have more Razz 3+ years
Back to top Go down
Runzy
Admin
Runzy

DuelingNetwork Name : xRaTeD.Runzy

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Yugiho20 wrote:
just show skills we dont care if you loose 2-0 just show what ur made of!

also DC i have more Razz 3+ years

Hi meh buddy Very Happy

Also to be honest yugi as more experience than me

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Lets keep the thread to application acceptances and application's please, no need for spam.
P.S. You both suck compared to me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 11:08 pm

I don't have war experiance XD :3
Back to top Go down
Crow

DuelingNetwork Name : ArmedWing Crow

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 5:48 am

DN Name:    ArmedWing Crow  
DN Profile Screenshot:  https://i.imgur.com/xuc2VMP.png ]Registered today Very Happy but i played in ygopro Razz War Experience:  sup said i have 0 but idk
Decks you would war with: blackwing,satellarknights (mby) burning abyss (mby) malefic stun, and i will build more decks this week.
Dueling Network Accomplishments:NONE
Why you want to join this team:  bcs i saw there is only 6 players in it and i think its fun competition Very Happy
Why you think you are fit for this team: because i have some skills and bcs there is not alot of players in war team yet
Back to top Go down
L Lawliet

L Lawliet

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 10:49 pm

Approved for testing
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:23 am

King Naruto added to war roster.
Back to top Go down
King Naruto

DuelingNetwork Name : NUNS3: Kiba

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 12:23 am

:O
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:07 pm

Bumping, still looking for members.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWA official war team
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next