New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_vote_lcap(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_voting_bar(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_vote_lcap(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_voting_bar(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.

Go down 
+2
Pepchoninga
*Judgment Dragon*
6 posters
AuthorMessage
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DuelingNetwork Name : *Judgment Dragon*

(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:48 am

Duel Results:
Lose 2-0: 0/10

Attitude: 10/10
Not a problem here! Nice guy/girl.

Field Control: 2/10
He had a small amount of field control at the beginning of game 1, when he went for a first turn dracosack, which I destroyed with fiendish and raigeki. Other than that, I had full control over the field for game 1 and 2.

General Skills: 8/15
He showed general skill with the deck, he new what his cards did and didn't mess up when using any of them. And going for first turn dracosack was unexpected. However, he didn't really get chance to do much with his deck, as I controlled the amount of plays he was able to make.

Siding Skills: 0/15
He has no side deck, so therefore he didn't side against me.

Misplays: 8/10
He made two misplays, one was forgetting to take the extra 500 from necrovalley, the other was trying to use GaGaGaRevenge while I had necrovalley out on the field.

Rulling test: 7/10

Synergy : 5/10
His deck, kinda works together, but he wasn't really able to make many plays because I countered everything with ease. So I would say, he probably needs to cut his deck down from like 50 cards to 40 cards and concentrate more on the synergy and deck structure.

Control of Duel: 3/10
He had such a minor role in control through out the match, which means I had most of it.

Total: 43/100

Congratulations on Slifer, welcome to NWA! :3

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DuelingNetwork Name : *Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 7:50 am

UPDATE: I CAN'T EDIT MY OWN POST FOR SOME STUPID REASON! HE GOT 7/10 ON HIS RULING TEST!
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 9:21 pm

Yes Dragon that is still a problem so i hope the admins fix it soon. And welcome Ino ^^
Back to top Go down
ScottyAdams

DuelingNetwork Name : ScottyAdams

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 11:55 am

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:48 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Light

(Akatsuki) Light

DuelingNetwork Name : (Akatsuki) Light

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 4:51 am

Welcome to the Academy, Ino.
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 5:33 am

welcomee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.   (Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Akatsuki) Ino's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1