New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
Duelist kingdom event I_vote_lcapDuelist kingdom event I_voting_barDuelist kingdom event I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Duelist kingdom event I_vote_lcapDuelist kingdom event I_voting_barDuelist kingdom event I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

Duelist kingdom event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Angel
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DuelingNetwork Name : (TPB)DarkAngel

Duelist kingdom event Empty
PostSubject: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:14 pm

There, you go new GDA event. Duelist kingdom.
You can sign-up here too (:
If this acadamey doesn't put star chips under user's avatars, i'm afraid u'll have to join to gda so u can get star chips which are must for joining.
http://gladiatoracademy.forumcroatian.com/

Tournament Rules:

- This will be a very open tournament. You will be able to choose your opponents as you please. The first four participants to earn 10 Star Chips will proceed to the semi-finals. (Dates will be posted soon)

-Star Chips. Each Participant will start with 2 Star Chips. At the beginning of the match, before hands are drawn, each duelist wagers any number of Star Chips they have. The winner of the match takes the loser's wagered chips.

-TCG and OCG are permitted.

-Up-to-date banlist is enforced.

-Deck's not permitted: Exodia, Mill, Burn, Final Countdown, Stall, DDD and QLIPHORTS

-Each duel MUST be posted in the Grand Opening Tournament thread once the match is over. Screenshots are a MUST.

-All other YuGiOh TCG official rules.

===========================================================================================================

Prizes: up to academy where winner comes from, but there are prizes for gda
prizes should be something like this.

-Everyone participating will receive 50 DP on Sunday per Star Chip they collected.

-Fourth and Third place will receive 100 DP in addition to the 50 per Star Chip.

-Second place will be awarded 500 DP and a free re-test.

-First Place will be awarded 1000 DP, a free re-test a Name Glow for a week (Colors are up to the winner) and The title Grand Oppening Tournament Winner.

============================================================================================================

Apllication (Sigh-Up Form) :

Academy Name:
DN Name:
Timezone:
Deck:
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 3:50 am

I made that xD
Back to top Go down
Patchwork

DuelingNetwork Name : Blueeyesninja

PostSubject: Re: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:22 am

Can i join please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:28 am

wellyeah you just need to make an apllication here and then join GDA il link you the site and make a apllication there. Simple ^^
Back to top Go down
Dark Angel
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DuelingNetwork Name : (TPB)DarkAngel

PostSubject: Re: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 am

Please everybody who want join to write full sign-up form.
Ty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duelist kingdom event   Duelist kingdom event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Duelist kingdom event
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Academy :: Main Office :: Events-
Jump to:  
Forum Width fix