New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_vote_lcapI think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_voting_barI think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_vote_lcapI think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_voting_barI think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

I think it time for a change and bring back the old days

Go down 
+3
Charles
Zanaro
Phantom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  Empty
PostSubject: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:34 am

Hello again,

as some of you know i used to own another academy called Future Nova Academy and that generated a huge buzz, laughs and so much more....
so im suggesting that we bring back the ways of FNA and make this place fun again xD
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
Zanaro
Slifer Red
Slifer Red

DuelingNetwork Name : Zanaro97

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:41 pm

As long as i can still rage just as hard Very Happy Probably won't be dueling soon... don't like the DN shuffler, and pro wont download. gg
Back to top Go down
Charles
Head of Gfx
Charles

DuelingNetwork Name : D.D. Charles

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:52 pm

Let's make this happen!
Back to top Go down
Xtreme enigma

DuelingNetwork Name : Xtreme enigma or ~Prongs

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:13 pm

zanaro, i can get pro to download for you lol. PM me
Back to top Go down
afuzzynugletX
Admin
afuzzynugletX

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 am

Or you can ask for it then not like it when I do it like a fucking hypocrite if you want
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:12 am

pls let me suck it good...i need the dick
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
WaterGod
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
WaterGod

DuelingNetwork Name : astralwiz

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:14 am

HAI! ok long story short i already know the former glory part but i really think this academy is missing a lot of things!
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 10:34 pm

okay im like wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think it time for a change and bring back the old days    I think it  time for a change and bring back the old days  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think it time for a change and bring back the old days
Page 1 of 1