New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
zgeckoz test results I_vote_lcapzgeckoz test results I_voting_barzgeckoz test results I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
zgeckoz test results I_vote_lcapzgeckoz test results I_voting_barzgeckoz test results I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

zgeckoz test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

zgeckoz test results Empty
PostSubject: zgeckoz test results   zgeckoz test results I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:24 am

Match Results
(Harker) vs (zgecoz)
(Blackwings) vs. (zombies)
Result of the Duel: Testee lost: 0-2 (0/10)

Deck Rating Total: 28/45
Main Deck Structure: 9/15 - seems legit a irl build could do with some other techs but looking good for zombies
Main Deck Synergy: 8/10 - deck was consistant had me on the ropes in the second duel but in the end all of his plays where running out
Side Deck: 5/10 - basic side deck
Extra Deck: 6/10 - needs the basic cards in the extra deck for a zombie deck but he is running a real life build which i have massive respect for

Match Performance Total: 31/35
Use of Cards: 9/10 - pushed me in game 2 and tricked me in wasting my cards in one move gg
Concentration: 10/10 - played lewgitly and corrected me on a certsain play
Control of the Duel: /10 - he had a good idea on how to get over my monsters and make me waste some materials on the feild
Siding Skills: 5/5 -

get the test sorted and he might be obelisk -.-

Final score: 70/100

Ra Yellow 70-89
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com

zgeckoz test results
Page 1 of 1