New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
demarionebrown I_vote_lcapdemarionebrown I_voting_bardemarionebrown I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

demarionebrown

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

demarionebrown Empty
PostSubject: demarionebrown   demarionebrown I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:30 am

Deck of Tester: Blackwing
Deck of Testee: Artifacts -.- (yawn)

DN Name of Tester:Bumblebee91
DN Name of Testee: vampier lord 12

Match Duel: 2/3

Deck build: 8/20 just like any other build tbh

Creativity/Originality: 3/10 had a few techs in but not many

Misplay: 6/10 had a few mis plays and didnt read cards and didnt really get at what i was doing game but clocked on to a misplay of mine

Strategy: 5/10 them fire hands and ice hands where his big plays tbh wasnt very good in my eyes.. he destroyed wrong cards at one point so i was able to pull off my moves

Siding skills: 0/5 had no side deck

Field control: 5/10 spammed the hands very well xD

Ruling: 6/10 didnt understand leos effect and tried to 101 it in his m2

Overall View: 5/10 needs some work and needs t get a side deck... needs a few rulings brushing up on and also needs to think abiout how to play around a opponents deck

Result: 5/15 1-2 my favour

TOTAL: 43/100

welcome to
Slifer red

congrats

If you fail to understand the way the test is done, the tester will kindly explain it to you.

Last edited by Harker on Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

demarionebrown Empty
PostSubject: Re: demarionebrown   demarionebrown I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 4:34 am

wellcome demar ^^
Back to top Go down

demarionebrown
Page 1 of 1