New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
Something Wicked This Way Comes I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Something Wicked This Way Comes I_vote_lcapSomething Wicked This Way Comes I_voting_barSomething Wicked This Way Comes I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Something Wicked

Something Wicked

DuelingNetwork Name : Think Differently

Something Wicked This Way Comes Empty
PostSubject: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:11 am

hello every one of NWA new member something wicked here saying hi to u all.

and now a little bit about myself:
1st of all i am very happy to be here at NWA and will hopefully be able to be active and hlp out the acad in any way i can. I am an avid yugioh, MTG and video game player/collector i love anime, the steampunk lifestyle/fashion and music and my fav deck is Gusto
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 12:44 am

welcome bro!
Back to top Go down
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:16 am

Welcome bro,enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DuelingNetwork Name : *Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2014 1:21 am

Welcome to NWA. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something Wicked This Way Comes   Something Wicked This Way Comes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New World Academy :: Main Office :: Introduction's and Farewells-
Jump to:  
Forum Width fix