New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
NWA official war team - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNWA official war team - Page 2 I_voting_barNWA official war team - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
NWA official war team - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNWA official war team - Page 2 I_voting_barNWA official war team - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

NWA official war team

Go down 
+10
Runzy
Yugiho20
supdesup
EbilKid
Kakashi
Elio54321
Pepchoninga
L Lawliet
Noel
Trent
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

NWA official war team - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 5:36 am

First topic message reminder :

The Official NWA War Team

As you all know, we've been growing as a academy.However I'd like to take it to the next level,by having some nice wars. Very Happy

Therefore, I am deciding to change this here and now. I want a team that is going to be chosen from for all wars. Those in this official NWA team will be the ones picked for the war.

But, of course, getting into this team won't be easy. You will have to pass a test; if you don't pass the test, you don't get to join the team. If the test is failed, then you, unfortunately, cannot join the team, unless a war captain or head grants you a retest, or free entry if recommended.  Failing the test two times will result in permanent exclusion from the team, and you cannot apply again.

Note: ~Nickz will be manager of the war team, and the Captain will be D/c There is currently a co-captain spot available, and we will be searching for a trusted war member to serve as the co-leader.

For a test, post below with the following:
WAR TEAM REGISTRATION~

DN Name:    
DN Profile Screenshot:  
War Experience:  
Decks you would war with:
Dueling Network Accomplishments:
Why you want to join this team:  
Why you think you are fit for this team:

If your application is accepted, you will be tested by Yugiho20,L Lawliet,Runzy or D/c.  You can post your applications in reply to this topic. Keep in mind that without joining this, you can't war for the academy, unless an exception is made by ~Nickz.

I wish you all good luck in joining this war team.  There can only be a total of 15 members at a time.

Executive Manager: ~Nickz
Team Captain: D/c
Co-Captain:

Team Members:

1. Yugiho20
2. Runzy // xRated.Runzy
3. L lawliet
4. D/c // Disconnection // Tetsuya Kuroko.
5. Supdesup
6. Noel
7. King Naruto // NUNS3: Kiba

Honorary War Members:

Fails:
Elio

Last edited by Trent on Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 5:09 pm

well we want to get good players...we need max and some others to join
Back to top Go down
Runzy
Admin
Runzy

DuelingNetwork Name : xRaTeD.Runzy

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 7:40 pm

2 more and we start warring...... by the way only 13 in main team?
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

DuelingNetwork Name : Disconnection // 9volt

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 10:23 pm

Anyone else going to apply?
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

DuelingNetwork Name : patrick1324

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2014 11:04 pm

train a war team take some times....
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Patrick please don't spam this thread with useless posts.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:05 pm

To start We need more experience players and not some random ra's and stuff. We need to players with big war experience
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:17 pm

Not exactly Pep, we don't need players with war experience, look at lawliet, he has none.
Same as Noel
And as for supdesup, he is new to the war scene but he is getting there.
Theres only 4 experienced war team members here.
Another thing is that we are looking for skillful members but experience will help out on making the team.
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2014 6:26 pm

Well thats what im telling. Like if we get people with war experience they will realy help to get a solid team. Me as i got to be in 2 war teams not for long but still i know that the players there know what they are doing and have gotten alot better from all the wars and stuff. You know it much better then me.
Back to top Go down
agammemnon6

agammemnon6

DuelingNetwork Name : Slaydra

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 6:49 am

Dn Name: Slaydra
https://imgur.com/4abBc77
War Experience: Team captain of MCA and war member of BRA
Probably would use Necloths or evilswarms or LS Rulers
No special achievements, never really bothered with those dnycs things lel
Thought I'd try and join since you need war members and I'm available and you need more players with experience to help the newer war members learn

Last edited by agammemnon6 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Screwed up first time by a mile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NWA official war team   NWA official war team - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NWA official war team
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2