New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
JackYusei's Test Results. I_vote_lcapJackYusei's Test Results. I_voting_barJackYusei's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
JackYusei's Test Results. I_vote_lcapJackYusei's Test Results. I_voting_barJackYusei's Test Results. I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

JackYusei's Test Results.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DuelingNetwork Name : *Judgment Dragon*

JackYusei's Test Results. Empty
PostSubject: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:42 am

Tester: Gravekeeper.
Testee: Satellarknights.

Duel Results:
Lose 2-0: 0/10

Attitude: 10/10
Not a problem here at all. Nice person.

Field Control: 4/10
He had no control over the field during game 1. During game 2, he had enough control over the field to stop me from pushing for game like I did in game 1. He made me work for that push during game 2.

General Skills: 7/15
He showed basic skills when using the deck, but I was able to counter all of his decent plays. He hardly had any responses to anything I countered him with; regardless, he knew how to work his deck and how all of his cards worked, apart from Breakthrough skill, which he attempted to use during the damage step.

Siding Skills: 6/15 (How the side affects the next duel)
His side deck was kind of reasonable, although he could make some changes, as running malevolent catastrophe doesn't seem like such a good choice in comparison to all the other card choices he has. He sided x2 malevolent catastrophe and 1 shadow-imp against me. So he didn't side amazingly well against me.

Misplays: 7/10
He didn't realize Gravekeeper heretic doesn't gain the attack boost from Necrovalley. He also forgot again later on and made the same mistake after being notified the first time. He also attempted to use Breakthrough skill during the damage step.

Rulling test: 4/10

Synergy : 9/10
His deck seems to work well together, but during the duel I countered everything, but he seems to have a standard build.

Control of Duel: 4/10
He had hardly any control over either duels in the match. As told earlier in these results.

Congratulations on making Slifer. Welcome to NWA! Very Happy
Total: 51/100

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by *Judgment Dragon* on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:44 am

welcome
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 5:45 am

Seriously.. someone needs to fix this. I can't edit my own topics. He finished the test and got 4/10!
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:01 am

Lol well i guess that you need to make the results more carefully ;D and welcome
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:33 am

It's not a case of getting it wrong. It's a case of posting the results, and being able to edit them later to add on their ruling test results to their final results, so I'm not sat there waiting 20 mins for them to finish the test, so I can post the results. It needs fixing.
Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Light

(Akatsuki) Light

DuelingNetwork Name : (Akatsuki) Light

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:08 am

Welcome to the Academy, JackYusei! Smile
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:10 pm

well talk to the admins for that...iv never seen an academy where you cant edit your own post O_O
Back to top Go down
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:43 pm

Welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: JackYusei's Test Results.   JackYusei's Test Results. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JackYusei's Test Results.
Page 1 of 1