New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
Crow's Test Results I_vote_lcapCrow's Test Results I_voting_barCrow's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Crow's Test Results I_vote_lcapCrow's Test Results I_voting_barCrow's Test Results I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

Crow's Test Results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

DuelingNetwork Name : zanekaiser123

Crow's Test Results Empty
PostSubject: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:24 am

The decks used: Tester: Evols
Testee:BlackWings

Duel Results:5/10

He lost 2-1

Attitude: 10/10

Very nice guy, funny and friendly.

Field Control: 6/10

He didn't really have much field control. The only time he had it was in game 1. I had control over both the other games. Also I must admit that your deck looks good and you could have done many things but my counter monsters and traps blocked you.

General Skills: 13/15

Good skills for the use of blackwings. Did the right the things and his aim was always synchro summoning. He almost did that in every turn. But you should understand how blackwings work in the first place.

Siding Skills: 10/15 (How the side affects the next duel)

I have seen good siding skills in game 2 which countered and that's a good sign. But looking at your side deck, do you really think that adding "Shadow Imprisoing mirror is a good thing? Your whole deck is dark and that will simply counter you more than your opponent. Having Seven Tools of the Bandit in your side deck? Why not use something like Wiretap or a second dark bribe?

Misplays: 8/10

Did one misplay through out the game. He thought that he could summon Boar as a special summon forgetting than I negated Sircoo's summon in the first place.

Rulling test: 6/10 https://testmoz.com/366192

Synergy : 8/10

Decent deck. The cards you used were well placed together.

Control of Duel: 6/10

The six points are from the first game. The second and the third game, I cannot say that you had much control. You were countered by everything. Rather kept defending.

Total : 72/100

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Welcome to Ra Dorm. ^^

Back to top Go down
(Akatsuki) Light

(Akatsuki) Light

DuelingNetwork Name : (Akatsuki) Light

PostSubject: Re: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:41 am

Welcome to the Academy! Smile
Back to top Go down
patrick1324

DuelingNetwork Name : patrick1324

PostSubject: Re: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 1:54 am

welcome to nwa
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 2:25 am

welcome to nwa
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2014 3:04 am

welcome to NWA Ra-Boy ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crow's Test Results   Crow's Test Results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crow's Test Results
Page 1 of 1