New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
meh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_vote_lcapmeh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_voting_barmeh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
meh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_vote_lcapmeh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_voting_barmeh need a new section for this but yeah new cards coming out I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum