New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
How Yami no Game Works I_vote_lcapHow Yami no Game Works I_voting_barHow Yami no Game Works I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
How Yami no Game Works I_vote_lcapHow Yami no Game Works I_voting_barHow Yami no Game Works I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

How Yami no Game Works

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P-Robs
Admin
P-Robs

DuelingNetwork Name : me

How Yami no Game Works Empty
PostSubject: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:16 am

How Yami no Game Works TaAy

A Shadow Game, known as a Death Game in the Japanese version (Yami no Gēmu, literally Game of Darkness or Dark Game) is a contest in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series generally between two people that involves a harsh Penalty Game for the loser.

In a Yami no Game Duel ::

The stakes :: All NWA Points! No if's, and's, or but's about it!

As usual, you CANNOT use these decks :: Burn, Mill, FTK, & Exodia.

Rules for challenging a Yami no Game::

You are only permitted to challenge a member who is in the same dorm or higher::
--Slifer members can challenge anyone.
--Ra members can challenge Ra or higher.
--Obelisk members can challenge Obelisk or higher.
--Staff, you can only challenge other Staff members. This includes Testers, Moderators, and GFX Team.

Once the challenge has been posted, AND opponent accepts in a reply, you and your opponent will duel in a best 2/3 Match. NO Single Duels permitted. Confirmation from opponent MUST be provided (if instead snapshots are provided, 'Opponent Admits Defeat' MUST be in the chat of the picture).

Once you have participated in a Yami no Game, you are NOT permitted to participate in another for 14 days unless your most recent outcome was a victory.

Good Luck to all who wish to enter the Shadows!!!

**Please note - The artwork in this post does not belong to me. Belongs to ~kryptangel92 from deviantart.com. I simply re-sized the image.**
Back to top Go down
imsosorry1997
Admin
imsosorry1997

PostSubject: Re: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:27 am

Amazing! why u come with such awesome ideas? Surprised
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 12:19 pm

who is that :O xD
Back to top Go down
imsosorry1997
Admin
imsosorry1997

PostSubject: Re: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 2:45 pm

! ! ! ! ! ! bestXD! wrote:
who is that :O xD
A Nabby Nab NAB Genius Smile
Back to top Go down
P-Robs
Admin
P-Robs

DuelingNetwork Name : me

PostSubject: Re: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:02 pm

ok guys please stop replying to this message. It is locked for a reason... This is supposed to be an informational post, not an actual topic...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Yami no Game Works   How Yami no Game Works I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Yami no Game Works
Page 1 of 1