New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
DN NWA war team sign-ups I_vote_lcapDN NWA war team sign-ups I_voting_barDN NWA war team sign-ups I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
DN NWA war team sign-ups I_vote_lcapDN NWA war team sign-ups I_voting_barDN NWA war team sign-ups I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

DN NWA war team sign-ups

Go down 
+3
BlackFireBlaster
Phantom
imsosorry1997
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imsosorry1997
Admin
imsosorry1997

DN NWA war team sign-ups Empty
PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 11:38 pm

You know who i am >_> Put me in nowz Razz
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Admin
Phantom

DuelingNetwork Name : Eternal-Light-TX-

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 am

dude fill it in
Back to top Go down
https://newworldacademy.forummotion.com
imsosorry1997
Admin
imsosorry1997

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:57 am

Bee wrote:
dude fill it in
Finez -_-
DN name: imsosorry1997
Dorm: Administrator
Decks you use: Rabbits, Chaos Dragon, Heroes, WU, Mermails/Atlanteans, Dark World, Six Sams, etc.

Why do you think you should be on the team?
Because i wanna participate in wars and get this academy to have the best academy team Question
Back to top Go down
BlackFireBlaster
BlackFireBlaster

DuelingNetwork Name : BlackFireBlaster
Location : Baku, Azerbaijan, Asia, The World, The Solar System, The MilkyWay Galaxy, The Universe

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 7:09 am

ok then ima do this too even tho i know there are plenty of people better than me...oh well
DN name: BlackFireBlaster
Dorm: Moderator
Decks you use: Chaos Anti Meta, Psychic, Gimmick Puppets, Cloud Control

well i guess i just wanna do more for the academy lol and wars are always fun >:3
Back to top Go down
Gazkull

DuelingNetwork Name : Gazkull

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 25, 2013 11:58 am

DN name: Gazkull
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Decks you use: Madolche, Gadget, Junk Dopple, Macro Monarch, any other shinanigans deck i throw together

well why not.... i made blue using Gadgets thats gotta count for something right?
Back to top Go down
WaterGod
Slifer Red
Slifer Red
WaterGod

DuelingNetwork Name : astralwiz

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 8:38 am

DN: astralwiz
Dorm: umm well uhhh i think Nick made me a admin? either that or... I'm confused...
Decks: Harpies, Batterymen, Mermails, and madolche.
WHY: Because i am a really powerful duelist also we need to get this academy up and running to show it who is boss!
Back to top Go down
Kakashi

Kakashi

DuelingNetwork Name : Disconnection // 9volt

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 9:42 am

DN name: Disconnection // 9Volt
Dorm: Not in one #YOLO
Decks you use:
Competitively: Batteryman, DDD, Burning Abyss, Satellarknights, Madolche, +1 Fire Fist,
Fun: Raccoons, Heros, Giga-Vise

Why do you think you should be on the team? I have a large amount of war experience. Being on many Dnf wars and war teams. NA war team A and B. Effort to type anything else is 0
Back to top Go down
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 pm

This is locked,since it's old.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DN NWA war team sign-ups   DN NWA war team sign-ups I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DN NWA war team sign-ups
Page 1 of 1