New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Welcome to NWA! If you are a completely new member, you will need to Register, and then log in. If you are an already registered member, log in and go about your business with NWA!
New World Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bringing the best out of everyone!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Top posters
Phantom (271)
Vavoom17's test results I_vote_lcapVavoom17's test results I_voting_barVavoom17's test results I_vote_rcap 
imsosorry1997 (230)
Vavoom17's test results I_vote_lcapVavoom17's test results I_voting_barVavoom17's test results I_vote_rcap 
Pepchoninga (104)
Charles (93)
supdesup (57)
BlackFireBlaster (54)
Trent (45)
L Lawliet (40)
*Judgment Dragon* (38)
Kakashi (33)
Affiliates
GDA
free forum

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 93 on Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:42 am

Vavoom17's test results

Go down 
+2
Vavoom17
EbilKid
6 posters
AuthorMessage
EbilKid

EbilKid

DuelingNetwork Name : zanekaiser123

Vavoom17's test results Empty
PostSubject: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:13 am

The Decks:  Tester : Evols
                 Testee: Synchro Monsters

Duel Results: 0/10

He lost both duels.

Attitude : 10/10.

He is a very nice guy.

Field Control: 5/10

Not really much control. He made very nice moves in his second turn. They were really nice. Sadly, they didn't stay a lot in the game. They lasted only for one turn, and since then, he never got control again in both games.

General Skills: 10/15

He showed decent skills in the dueling summoning out many monsters but there are better stuff he could have done. I didn't see many of your skills. My deck countered every card of his so I haven't seen much. He couldn't do anything to Vanity's Emptiness. And that the main reason I won. Overall, decent skills.

Siding Skills: 7/15 (How the side affects the next duel)

The side deck is not very good. There are many side cards you can add in this deck. Like Mystical space typhoon, stygian's dirge. Put something like Maxx "C" and Flying "C". Also, you can put Raigeki better than Dark hole.

Misplays: 5/10

In game one, he played soul charge and attacked in the same turn. And he thought that I can chain Vanity's Emptiness to the summoning of QuickDraw Synchron once it was discarded.

Rulling test: 6/10  https://testmoz.com/366192

Synergy : 7/10

The deck really is good. It all works together. But you have some useless cards. Don't try to make it a "Yusei Build deck". I would like to explain the cards you need to remove but I don't know their names... But you might wanna remove Jar Of Greed, Reckless Greed. And add cardslike Decending lost star, Wicked REbirth. Add cards like dimensional prison. Solemn warning.

Control of Duel: 4/10

Simply no control over the duel except on his second turn in game 1.

Total: 54/100

Welcome to slifer. ^^

Slifer Red 0-69
Ra Yellow 70-89
Obelisk Blue 90-100

Last edited by EbilKid on Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vavoom17

DuelingNetwork Name : Vavoom17\

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:17 am

Told ya i will go to slifer xD U cheated and u say i am bad bcs of that? cool
Back to top Go down
Pepchoninga

Pepchoninga

DuelingNetwork Name : Pepchoninga

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 6:20 am

vavoom welcome slifer brah ^^ and Ebil is kinda ...
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:17 am

Pepchoninga wrote:
vavoom welcome slifer brah ^^ and Ebil is kinda ...

Dude, continue your line. If you find something wrong in me, tell me. I want to know so that I can improve it.
Back to top Go down
EbilKid

EbilKid

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 7:18 am

Vavoom17 wrote:
Told ya i will go to slifer xD U cheated and u say i am bad bcs of that? cool

You should have more concentration in the duel and try to understand everything. Anyways, it was my bad and I figured out that this was not allowed. So I edited the post, changed your misplays results, and the total result.

Last edited by EbilKid on Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*Judgment Dragon*

*Judgment Dragon*

DuelingNetwork Name : *Judgment Dragon*

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 9:12 am

Welcome to NWA!
Back to top Go down
Vavoom17

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
Trent

Trent

DuelingNetwork Name : Nickstarz

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 8:54 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
Vavoom17

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2014 10:20 pm

I feel such a noob bcs i am in slifer dorm. I though i am better Sad
Back to top Go down
supdesup
Ra
supdesup

DuelingNetwork Name : supdesup

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2014 12:23 am

welcome to NWA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vavoom17's test results   Vavoom17's test results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vavoom17's test results
Page 1 of 1